Assistant Pricing Coordinator - Price Chopper on Woods Chapel Rd
|April 16, 2014 - June 01, 2014|
|Location:||Lee's Summit, MO|
|Benefits:||This position is eligible for participation in the 401(k) retirement plan and membership in a credit union. It also has vacation and holiday pay.|
|Employment Type:||Extended Part-Time (32 - 39 hours)|
|Description:||This position is responsible for ensuring the implementation of price changes at the store level, as well as verification of price accuracy throughout the store. The Assistant Pricing Coordinator ensures signs are accurate and placed appropriately, and also proofreads store ads. |
|Duties:||Key areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to, the following:|
1. Activating price changes on regular priced items, weekly ads, deals, regular in store prices, and for temporary price reductions.
2. Updating the company system on new items and deleting discontinued merchandise.
3. Verify merchandise price against tag price.
4. Changing all signs on shelves and displays.
5. Print and proofread store ads.
6. Send scans to corporate departments.
7. Ensure that badges are activated or deactivated as appropriate.
8. Communicate with the store director and department manager on any problems, price changes, or sign decisions.
|Qualifications:||1. High school diploma required|
2. Demonstrated solid work history with good attendance
3. Retail experience preferred
4. Due to the nature of the retail industry, strong customer service skills are a must have for this position.
5. The ability to focus on small details
6. This is a fast-paced environment that requires good multi-tasking skills.
7. Must have some flexibility in work hours. The position is primarily day shift, but you may be asked to work some Saturday shifts (but rarely a Sunday shift).
8. Must be able to tolerate certain physical aspects of the job, such as repeated motions, long periods of standing and walking, reaching, bending, squatting, and other physical requirements outlilned in a full job description.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.