HBC/GM Clerk- Shawnee Price Chopper
|October 30, 2013 - December 31, 2013|
|Benefits:||This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental, and 401(k) retirmement plans. There is also long-term disability and life insurance provided by the company. Vacation and holiday pay and a credit union membership are other excellent benefits.|
|Employment Type:||Extended Part-Time (32 - 39 hours)|
|Description:||This position is responsible for providing excellent customer service to department visitors and completing tasks that keep the department running smoothly. Responsible for assisting customers in their shopping experience by stocking, pricing, and displaying general merchandise items in the most efficient, friendly, and courteous manner possible. A strong focus on customer service is crucial due to the high level of interaction with customers. |
|Duties:||Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:|
1. Transporting inventory from pallets into the department
2. Tracking the use of HBC items and notifying the management team of items needing to be reordered
3. Creating appealing displays
4. Rotating product to avoid the sale of expired or outdated items
5. Keeping the department clean and presentable at all times
6. Keeping the HBC department floor stocked and neat
7. Knowing and following all health, sanitation, and safety guidelines.
|Qualifications:||1. Strong communication and customer service skills are a key qualification for this position due to high level of customer interactions.2. Ability to address customer concerns in a calm, professional manner as needed.3. Basic math and reading skills.4. Must be able to perform basic physical requirements listed in a full job descriptions, which includes but is not limited to the following: lifting up to 50 lbs. repeatedly on a daily basis, able to work long periods of standing and walking, able to repeatedly bend, stretch, squat, and twist on a daily basis, ble to climb a ladder up to 15 feet high. |
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.