Day Clerk- Price Chopper at 103rd and State Line
|September 30, 2013 - December 01, 2013|
|Location:||Kansas City, MO|
|Benefits:||The benefit package for this position includes 401(k) retirement plan, memship to a credit union, and vacation and holiday pay.|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||This position is responsible for a variety of stocking and cleaning duties throughout the store. Key responsibilities include stocking shelves, sacking customer groceries if needed, assisting customers to their cars with purchases, and assisting in keeping the store clean and free of safety hazards. Must be available afternoons, evenings, and weekends.|
|Duties:||1. Assisting customers in locating items in the store.|
2. Returning items to the shelves as needed.
3. Stocking items on shelves or in special displays.
4. Assisting customers in getting their groceries to their cars if needed.
5. Addressing customer complaints or concerns in a professional, courteous manner and following through to the best possible resolution.
6. Keeping not only your work area, but the entire store clean and free of safety hazards.
7. Maintaining current knowledge of all relevant health, safety, and sanitation regulations.
8. Retriving grocery carts from parking lots.
9. Cleaning trash and debris from parking lots as needed.
|Qualifications:||1. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills a must-have for this position.|
2. In addition to a full job description, candidates should be able to repeatedly lift 50 lbs. on a daily basis and tolerate long periods of standing, bending, and walking.
4. Demonstrate high levels of professionalism and maintain a calm, courteous demeanor in all customer interations.
5. Strong service mentality is required.
6. Previous experience required
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.