Floral Clerk- Price Chopper on NE Woods Chapel Rd
|April 15, 2014 - June 30, 2014|
|Location:||Lee's Summit, MO|
|Benefits:||This position is eligible for participation in the company's 401(k) retirement plan, has the option of credit union membership, and has vacation and holiday pay.|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||This position is responsible for supporting the Floral Department through strong customer service, floral and balloon arrangement, monitoring inventory, and ensuring top quality products are used in display cases.|
|Duties:||Key areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to, the following:|
1. Consulting with customers to determine the products that will best meet their needs.
2. Stocking floral shelves and display cases.
3. Creating visually appealing floral and balloon arrangements.
4. Accurately changing price tags and shelf markers.
5. Quickly unload incoming shipments of materials and assist managers with monitoring inventory items.
6. Promote items through effective merchandising.
7. Monitor items for damage, wilting, or otherwise poor quality.
|Qualifications:||1. Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills are required for this positon due to high level of customer interactions.|
2. Basic math, reading, and writing skills are required.
3. Must be able to effectively resolve customer concerns in a professional manner when needed.
4. Among other physical requirements listed in a full job description, applicants must be able to repeatedly lift up to 50 lbs. during a shift, stand and walk for long periods of time, and bend/squat all the way to the floor as needed.
** Candidates must have strong skills in designing and creating floral arrangements **
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.