Night Stocker- Price Chopper at 7418 W. 119th Street
|September 20, 2014 - November 01, 2014|
|Location:||Overland Park, KS|
|Benefits:||This position is eligible for participation in the company 401(k) retirement plan and receives vacation and holiday pay. Membership to a credit union is also available. |
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Department:||Utility Clerk / Stocker|
|Description:||This position is primarily responsible for stocking items on the shelves and assisting with the unloading of items delivered to the store. |
|Duties:||1. Stock items on the shelves in a neat, visually pleasing manner.|
2. Assist in stocking items in special displays.
3. Prepare the backroom for receiving of new merchandise.
4. Unloading vendor trucks and sorting cases/pallets by aisle for stocking.
5. Checking merchandise on the shelves for freshness dates and removing unacceptable items.
6. Count and record merchandise for inventory purposes.
7. Work to maintain a clean, safe store at all times.
8. Inspect deliveries for shortages or damaged product.
9. Operate cleaning equipment and use chemicals to clean floors, cashier stands, carts, restrooms, parking lots and shelves.
|Qualifications:||1. Strong service mentality is a must-have.|
2. In addition to other aspects listed in a full job description, applicants should be able to lift 50 lbs. on a repeated basis, twist, bend, squat, stand and walk repeatedly and for long periods of time.
3. Must show attention to detail.
4. Able to demonstrate a professional, courteous demeanor when addressing customer concerns and in dealings with team members.
**Applicants must be at least 18 years old and able to work from 10:00pm to 6:00 am***
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.