Produce Clerk- Price Chopper- 95th and Mission
|September 20, 2014 - November 01, 2014|
|Benefits:||Eligible to participate in the company 401(k) plan, has credit union membership options, holiday and vacation pay.|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||This position is central to keeping our produce department looking its best! Key areas of responsibility include stocking the produce areas, keeping areas clean and easy to navigate for customers, and assisting customers in locating items. Keeping the department looking sharp and helping customers find what they need is the bottom line|
|Duties:||1. Unloading pallets and stocking produce sales area with incoming items. |
2. Setting up special displays under manager's direction.
3. Keeping the produce department clean and free of any safety hazards.
4. Maintaining current knowledge of government health, safety and sanitation guidelines.
5. Addressing customer complaints or concerns in a professional, courteous manner and following through to the best possible resolution.
6. Assisting customers in locating items as needed.
7. Assisting customers in carrying items out to their cars if needed.
8. Answering produce-related questions for customers as needed.
9. Assisting in other areas of the store if asked by store director.
|Qualifications:||1. Previous produce experience preferred.|
2. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills a must-have for this position.
3. Able to maintain a calm, courteous demeanor when addressing customer complaints or concerns.
4. Able to multi-task and function well in a fast-paced environment.
5. Strong customer service mentality.
6. Able to repeatedly lift 40 lbs. on a daily basis.