Dairy Manager- Price Chopper Brookside
|September 06, 2012 - January 06, 2013|
|Location:||Kansas City, MO|
|Benefits:||This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental and retirement plans. Also available are membership to the credit union, vacation and holiday pay, and company-paid life insurance and short-term disability. |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||This position is primarily responsible for keeping the dairy sections of the store stocked with high quality items. This position monitors inventory and conducts ordering when needed, ensures proper rotation procedures are followed, stocks shelves, and ensures all health, sanitation and safety guidelines of the assigned department are followed.|
|Duties:||In addition to other items listed in a full job description, the dairy manager is responsible for the following key duties:|
1. Follow inventory and ordering procedures.
2. Accurately monitor deliveries for shoratages, overages, and credits to be discussed with vendors.
3. Follow rotation procedures to ensure all products are within appropriate date ranges.
4. Know and ensure team compliance with all health, sanitation and safety guidelines.
5. Participate in employee relations, hiring, training, staffing and performance management with team members as needed.
6. Stock shelves by matching items to UPC codes and utilize "face front" techniques.
7. Unload trucks and sort items in the back room in a manner that is neat, organized and does not damage merchandise.
8. Utilze cross merchandising techniques to promotes sales within various store departments.
9. Answer customer questions and concerns in a professional, courteous manner.
|Qualifications:||1. Strong math, reading and computer skils are required. |
2. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required due to high level of customer interactions.
3. Among other physical requirements listed n a full job description, applicants must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. during a shift, bend and the waist and knee, and tolerate long periods of standing and walking, as well as tolerate long periods of working in cold freezer/cooler conditions.
4. Applicants should be detail-oriented and well organized.
5. Able to multi-task and function well in a fast-paced environment.
6. At least two years Dairy management experience preferred.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.