On-Call Catering Assistant
|January 01, 2014 - June 01, 2014|
|Location:||Greater Kansas City Area, MO|
|Benefits:||This position is eligible to participate in the company retirement plan, membership in a credit union, vacation and holiday pay.|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||This is a flexible, ongoing seasonal position in which individuals would assist in catered events. Candidates must be flexible and be able to work within day(s) notice. |
|Duties:||Key areas of responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:|
1. Assist in catering setup, serving, staging, and execution of a variety of catered events including, but not limited; basic Catered Set-N-Go, Grill-On-Site, Full Service events, and Weddings.
2. Understand and comply with all health, safety, and sanitation guidelines.
3. Provide excellent customer service throughout every apsect of the event.
4. Flexible in hours of availablity.
|Qualifications:||1. Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.|
2. Must be able to obtain a food handling permit.
3. Must be able to work in a team environment.
4. Applicants must be able to tolerate various physical requirements outlined in a full job description including, but not limited to, long periods of standing and walking, repeated bending, squatting, twisting, and stretching, repeatedly lifting up to 50lbs. during a shift, and other requirements.
5. high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
**Minimum 1 Year previous experience in catering setup, service, staging, and execution is required. **
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.