Night Manager- Greater Kansas City Area
|November 21, 2013 - December 31, 2013|
|Location:||Kansas City, MO|
|Salary Range:||TBD based on skill and experience|
|Benefits:||This position is eligible for participation in medical, vision, dental and retirement plans. In addition, this position also offers company-paid long-term disability coverage and life insurance plans, as well as vacation and holiday pay. There is also bonus potential in addition to base salary! |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||This position is responsible for the staffing and management of the activities of the night crews. This position not only provides direct supervision to the overnight stocking team, but also assists the manager on duty for the entire store during the overnight shift.|
|Duties:||The following is a list of primary duties in this position: |
1. Ordering and inventory management, including the appropriate application of delivery check-in procedures.
2. Ensuring correct implementation of all stocking and rotation techniques.
3. Carefully managing labor costs for the overnight stocking team.
4. Hiring and training all new team members.
5. Through active intervention and effective communication with store management and HR teams, address employee relations issues as needed.
6. Demonstrate effective communication with store management and other corporate teams to ensure top store performance.
|Qualifications:||In addition to the full details listed in a job description, candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:|
1. Minimum of (2) years of management experience in a warehouse, retail, and/or grocery setting is required.
2. A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
3. Lift 50 lbs. on a repeated basis, stand for long periods of time, bend all the way to the floor, and climb ladders as needed.
4. Demonstrate effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
5. Demonstrate basic math skills.